Thursday, July 9, 2009

Keyka Lou bag patterns

I don’t remember how I found Keyka Lou. As a school teacher on vacation, I can often kill a day by typing something for school or sewing into Google and then getting lost on the internet for the entire day. But, I found her blog around Memorial Day and she was having a sale, a BOGO on her purse patterns. Well, I just had to order. The best part about her patterns are that they are PDF files which means that she can email them to you. She promises 24 hour delivery but I got mine much sooner (THANK HEAVENS- now I did not have to do house work!) Speed is one benefit of PDF patterns. Another is that you can store the pattern on your computer and print when you want it or reprint just 1 page if you spilled coffee on it. I also make several versions of one bag so I can reprint the pattern pieces if I have used them too many times.
So, check out her etsy store. On her blog, you can register to be notified of any sales. On sale or not, her patterns and patterns from others who also sell PDFs are not expensive, considering there is no postage, sales tax, or gas used. So respect the designers’ copyrights and don’t share patterns.

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete